A very hot and spicy South Indian chutney generally served with snacks. This chutney can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week.
Makes 2 cups
• 2 cups onions sliced.
• 20 cloves garlic.
• 10 green chillies.
• 2 sprig curry leaves.
• ½ cup oil.
• 1 tbsp dry roasted grated coconut.
• 1 tbsp tamarind pulp.
• 1 tsp jaggery.
• 2 cups chopped corriander leaves.
• Salt to taste.
• Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown.take out the onions from the oil and keep them aside.
• In the same oil fry the garlic till golden, add green chillies and curry leaves, fry for a while and remove them from oil.
• Take a blender, combine all the ingredients together, grind to a thick chutney without adding any water.
• Serve as and when required.